Have you been seeing lots of messages like this in the Console?
02/09/2011 13:12:17.806 sandboxd: () WebProcess(237) deny file-read-data /Users/demian/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AIR/ELS/com.adobe.AdobeStory.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1/PrivateEncryptedDatak
Or WebProcess running quite high and continuously in your task list?
It’s a problem with Adobe AIR, the solution is
- go to /Applications/Utilties folder
- run the AIR uninstaller
- re-install AIR from the adobe site
That should solve the prob!
UPDATE: you may also want to repair your Keychain
What tiny thing in Lion makes you smile or has caught you off guard?
Have you discovered all these subtle improvements in Lion yet? My favourites:
- emails lifting up to top of screen before whooshing off to be sent
- animation from when a single email turns into a thread
- ability to add contact thumbs to mail list view (not detail view)
- loupe for preview
- signature for PDFs
- quicklook for spotlight results
- stateful Terminal
- swiping through page history in Safari
- list of recent files in Expose
How good are data detectors on Lion? Really good. Check out this example of their integration in Apple Mail:
As in Leopard and Snow Leopard, anything that resembles a date or time is picked up if you hover the cursor over it. But look at the dialog that appears when I accept the offer to add the event to iCal:
The app has read through the entire mail, noted the 2pm, associated it with my chosen date, and combined the two into a calendar appointment. Not bad!