It’s quite straightforward to get to the contents of any app, this is how you do it on a Mac:
- sync your device to your PC, make sure the relevant box is ticked in iTunes to sync your apps
- in the Finder go to <home>/Music/iTunes/Mobile Applications and select the .ipa file for your app
- change the .ipa extension to .zip and unzip the file
- within the contents, go to Payload/YourApp.app
- right click on the .app file and choose “Show Package Contents”
You can often find some interesting things.